- Items that affect their homesteads
- Behaviors and activities that support the disintegrating of your own strength
- Times when the male is bending and breaking because he has allowed himself to be pushed to his limits.
- The character and strength of a man come out during difficult times and moments of pressure. Check him when he runs from the crisis or those who seek to remove him from the battlefield because his response is not swift. He is processing the moment and at that moment is evolving into a giant.
- Being obedient to a woman (10 times out of 10 this woman is disobedient to the Creator). No real woman is going to block the strengthening of a real man.
- The feminist spirit that says "No man will own me, rule over me at home, on the job, in the temple, or even in government".
- Situations that cause him to lose his right judgment (Ex: Sex without true marriage, drug abuse, over-investment in material transience.)
- When he decides to remain trifling because it doesn't demand anything of the females in his life.
- When he leans to the simpish victimization narrative that has been scribed, universally, for wombmyn. If she is made of the same divine goodness of the creator, then she has a good mind and has access to use it and build it.
- Check him when he begins to convince himself that he cannot bear the responsibility of what Olodumare has already created him to bear.
- Check him when he refuses to see that he is larger than all of the naysayers that he sees within himself. He must slay the dragons circling the inside of his head.
- When he refuses to say what needs to be said to his wombmyn because he is afraid of that "after chill" that will occur because he had to stand up and enforce the policy of his deities culture.
- The man uses an outward expression of appearing as an alpha man with a sensitive side. In truth, this feigned sensitivity is nothing but a tool he uses to play the victim ones he gains your trust.
- He will also use this allure to get you to do things for him, that hurt others but, when discovered will pull from the victim role energy.
- There is a constant air of insubordination, stubbornness, and condescension.
- There is always anger beneath the surface that periodically erupts because they spent the bulk of their time pretending to have human emotions like a sociopath.
- After they finish going off and throwing their emotional temper tantrums they then express a lot of sorrow but, never truly ask for forgiveness or admit guilt. This keeps the manipulation in place.
Donations to Chief Yuya - http://Cash.me/$ChiefYuya http://www.venmo.com/ChiefYuya
Social Media : @ChiefYuya @SaduluHouse @TheOrishaCenter
This session highlights a few ideas surrounding stumbling blocks. Often we choose to look outside ourselves for the obstacles that will trip us up in life but, don't look inward for the hooks and weights that prevent us from aligning with our best self and true purpose.
We make all of the decisions but, dare not take any of the blame when things don't work out for us.
In this episode we deal with the idea of stumbling blocks by exploring a story of an encountered I had while traveling the dusty roads of North America.
Take Away Points:
- Stability is found in the Creator, not another person.
- The thought system of the world manipulates you into believing that reacting is as valuable as a response.
- We can not be a victim if we have made deliberate decisions.
- Going to an extreme in blaming ourselves because we are afraid to offend others, feeds a perpetual cycle of hindrance in place.
- When we seek shortcuts we build unstable, shoddy realities around us.
- Wrong goals can lead to fewer options when we arrive at our destinations in life
- Ask "What did I do to get here?" before "Who did this to me?"
🔮 Readings - https://osirislife.as.me/
💯 Booking - http://ChiefYuya.com/booking
🛍️ Shop with us - https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
🏫 Classes - http://www.SaduluHouse.com
Grasping the Root of Divine Power - https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
Shrine and Alter - https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
The 14 keys - https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships - https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
Mind, Heart, and Words - https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
Donations to Chief Yuya -
Social Media :
goals #plans #success
Do you wonder why no method or process seems to work for you? Where do we begin to Source the issue? In this episode we look at people who take the Gypsy approach when it comes to identifying and investing and various religious and spiritual systems. Without a full commitment, or full submission, to the process of learning and growing we still find ourselves expecting full add maximum results. And this segment we look at this model of insanity and find out the who, what, where, and how of it all.
Hiram Abiff was set upon by ruffians one night!
In this segment, we look at the re-emergence of scammers in the conscious community and how, despite, their track records they are able to stay present and recruit new victims every season.
- The death spoken about in folklore and mythology is mental
- The Heart Chakra, Throat Chakra, and Brow Chakra have to be reactivated in order for us to resurrect.
- Western Institutions of learning produce Western Minds, only.
- Indoctrination puts an idea within your psyche
- Education draws an idea out of your subconscious mind
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. - John 8:32
God, the Devil, and You. We are a menage of triple energies and without any one of them, we are lost.
God is Knowing the Truth
The Devil is Living the Truth
You are Understanding the Truth
"Come on, let us deal wisely with them; lest they multiply, and it
- Family is a means of defensive warfare.
- Secular enemies are not waging a war with your body but, rather your mind. They are learning to use shrewdness and wisdom to keep you ignorant of your own ability to route out freedom.
- The aim is to keep you as physical close as possible, in order to keep you from allying with other groups that may have opposing agendas to your current overlords.
- Laziness and Ignorance are our biggest threats.
Who will carry on the tradition and maintain the archives when we have gone from this place?
This episode of the Chief Yuya Broadcast focuses on our Youth. We journey through various tidbits of advice and counsel to facilitate the growing process for our young people and answer some of the questions young people ask.
We must cultivate the best of what we can plant into the fertile psyche of our children. Our information must be relevant and well thought out or we will, eventually, lose the
Youth empowerment if the objective for this 33 minute podcast.
- Get around people who you can learn from who have experiences that you want to live
Expect wisdom from people older than you
- Ask "how" more than "why"
- Make friends in different groups and cliques
- When you go to someone's home or meet a person's family for the first time, address yourself first
- Don't be too shy to ask a person to teach you how to do what you see them do.
- You can learn outside of school and the things you learn don't just have to be for money. Learn things that interest you.
- Make your own projects and book reports for yourself.
- The relationships that adults have, is not your business. You are not responsible for your parents or the choices that they make. You have two parents, no matter your situation. You needed both of them to be created.
- Girls shouldn't do everything a boy does and Boys shouldn't do everything girls do.
- Sometimes adults will lie to you. Don't be afraid to ask questions, respectfully.
- You have a brain in your head for a reason. Just like everything else you have to develop it or it will go dead and you will walk through life like a zombie. The people with working brains will do anything to keep a zombie person away from them. You don't want to be a zombie person.
The World's a stage and everyone plays a part.
In this session, we look at the idea of reality construction as discussed in ANU Spiritual
We look at the significance of Nazi Germany, "Frenemies", Child Rearing, and family cohesion in this episode.
When we are designing a life for yourselves, that includes other people it's critical to vet those individuals to determine if they are the right actors for our life production. We also need to keep in mind, that there are many stages that we can act out our mission on and not every stage has the structural integrity to hold up our vision and the execution of it.