Raising boys as a single parent is impossible.
In this segment, we continue our discussion surrounding manhood.
Take away Points:
- Young boys must be raised among a community of men.
- There is a “hand-off” that mothers must do with young males around 12-13 years old, wherein they hand the child off to the father and his collective of Elder men.
- Women under 60 years old, should make matrimony a priority
- Men typically do not want to carry the responsibility of another man in the form of a child.
- The city creates savagery in a person.
- Cities effeminize males and masculinize females.
- The Wilderness creates wildness in a person.
- When a young male is unable to resolve his natural feeling of sovereignty and strength, internally, he turns to cruelty as a result.
- in the city, young men have no paths to create because it has already been structured for them boy other men. This creates a spirit of passivity in them.
- Plagiarism is the genesis of a fraudulent priest/priestess.
Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9
Social Media :
Support our Film:
#selfawarness #spirit #consciousness #selfactualization #manhodd #community