Ramadan Eid Mubarak!
It is our last day of Ramadan and what a beautiful journey it has been for The ANU Nation.
In this session, we explore the lives of Abu Bakr Abdullah ibn Uthman and Umar Ibn Al-Khattab, the first and second, caliph’s of the Muslim empire. We will also look at the great value of compassion and militancy, as they relate to leadership and command. In this session, we will examine , yet another, value of the principle of matrimony.
Take Away Points:
- Marriage creates trusted webs of skills and talents
- Friends should utilize the institution of matrimony to upgrade friendships into kinships
- Our messengers, prophets, leaders, and spirits are for a short time but, The Creator is eternal
- The respect that we have for those we are leading defines the quality of our leadership.
- Tough times require tough people.
- Leadership must be held, in office, by those who are solely committed to the faith that bestows the responsibility upon them.
- A good leader must walk among the people in order to never lose touch with those they have pledged to serve.
- Women and children without a covering is a desolate one.
- 💯 Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- 🛍️ Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- 🏫 Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- 🔮 Readings – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9
Social Media :