The Movie 1984
George Orwell’s novel 1984 was a game changer as it pertained to revealing the nature of social engineering land political agenda. In this novel Orwell show us the slave-master dynamic present between an oligarch all ruling class (Inner Party) and a working class (Outer party). In this session the focus will be on the Orwellian concept of “Newspeak”. We will cover how the alteration of history and the corruption of language causes one to lose their personal perspective and productive memory. Also, the movie 1984 gave us a graphic view of a dystopian society where free thought is outlawed and pair bonding is made criminal.
“He who controls the language controls the argument” is a quote that will be the guiding theme for this episode of the Chief Yuya Podcast.
This is the first part of a series dealing with the perversion of the child mind through historical alteration and the eradication of creative focus.
Warning: This episode constants subject matter that is not for the faint of heart. Listen with caution!
- 💯 Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- 🛍️ Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- 🏫 Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- 🔮 Readings – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9
Social Media :