The Sabbath, for many, seems like an option of their Christian or Hebraic faith but, across the world, we find 7th-day rest rituals practiced by various groups of people. In this session, we explore the dangers of changing the 7th day Sabbath (Saturday) to the 1st day(Sunday)celebrations, Taoism, Ying and Yang, Astrology, Zen, and more.
In the Hebrew tongue, the planet Saturn is referred to as Shabtai. This name Shabtai is a reference to the tern Sabbath and the energy of the planet Saturn which calls for a pulling back of energy and cessation of work to allow time for one to discipline themselves through meditation and slow movement.
All forces move my a rhythm and exploring the rhythm and cycles of Yin and Tang and how they relate to the Sabbath helps our understanding.
Timeless Fire – https://chiefyuya.blackcree.com/timelessfire
Join ANU – ANULifeGlobal.org
- 💯 Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- 🛍️ Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- 🏫 Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- 🔮 Readings – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9
Social Media :