How do we seek wisdom? Today our abundant access to knowledge has created a puffed-up ego that causes us to think we don’t need to take any wisdom in. This is a blockage to the soul. When our soul is blocked, we are unable to discern love and center our thoughts. In this session, we will explore the way we gain wisdom and manifest it, consistently, in our lives.
*Correction: I meant to say Osaiyin not Osoosi.
Send your questions for Chief Yuya to Questions@ChiefYuya.com
Join ANU – ANULifeGlobal.org
- Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- Consultations – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9