In this session, we explore the Code of Ur-Nammu and the value of self-discipline, action, persistence, and focus.
Code of Ur-Nammu : If a man had let an arable field to a(nother) man for cultivation, but he did not cultivate it, turning it into wasteland, he shall measure out three kur of barley per iku of field.
Send your questions for Chief Yuya to Questions@ChiefYuya.com
Join ANU – ANULifeGlobal.org
- Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- Consultations – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9