Setting the Stage
On the 83rd episode of The Chief Yuya Podcast, Chief Yuya continues to build on foundations and establishing who our demographic of people are. We will also expound on cycles that we hold as tradition, that become a precept to our defining of life. “A foundation is the element of a structure that connects it to the ground, transferring loads from the structure to the ground.”
Posed Question for Thought
“What are your foundations in life?”
“I bow to the Divine Guru, who by the application of the collyrium of knowledge opens the eyes of one blinded by the disease of ignorance and opens my inner eye” – Unknown
- Foundations : Everything that exists has a foundation.
- Samsara is a concept from Hinduism, Buddhism, and Jainism, which refers to the cycle of birth, death, and rebirth. It is the continuous cycle of existence.
- Orders that are given to us by our Creator holds the key to what our foundations are.
- The foundation of a Spiritual Guide (“Teacher” | Guru | Baba) is serenity: Your guide gives you wisdom to the spiritual world, but they must first be liberated to liberate you.
- Salvation is being able to respect the process of someone transferring their light to you
“Samsara” (2001)- Samsara is a monk who seeks to live the ascetic life where he renounces the world to live the enlightenment life. On the other side, there is a woman who fights to keep her lover inside of the world. They both have different experiences that they go through together. Key elements are brought into focus including the concept of cycle, and reincarnation. “How will you stop a drop of water from ever drying up?”
“The Stolen Focus: Why You Can’t Achieve Your Goals” is a book written by Erik Almas, a renowned photographer and speaker. The book discusses the common reasons why people fail to achieve their goals, and offers practical advice on how to stay focused and achieve success.
Almas draws on his personal experience and interviews with successful individuals to provide insights on how to overcome distractions and maintain focus. The book also offers strategies for identifying and pursuing meaningful goals, as well as tips for staying motivated and productive.
Join ANU – ANULifeGlobal.org
- Coaching – http://OsirisLife.com
- Shop with us – https://www.amazon.com/shop/theorisha
- Classes – http://www.SaduluHouse.com
- Consultations – http://www.AskOsiris.com
- Grasping the Root of Divine Power – https://amzn.to/2VPKBUj
- Shrine and Altar – https://amzn.to/2XKWQmZ
- The 14 keys – https://amzn.to/2VJYZNU
- Solutions for Dysfunctional Family Relationships – https://amzn.to/2XQxm7F
- Mind, Heart, and Words – https://amzn.to/2TxuDSb
- The Compass – https://amzn.to/2JjzSh9